Self leveling rotary lasers tips and recommendations

janko

So I looked around the forum searching for a rotary laser recommendations/buying guide and couldn't find one, if there is one this thread can be closed. I'm looking for a rotary laser that's self leveling and  the accuracy is at least 1/16 of an inch/100ft. With some searching i've been able to find topcon's rl-h4c to be a good fit for what I need but a bit expensive( I'm looking for a laser that's around 400$ or 300£). It doesn't need to be a dual slope laser(those are probably way over the price range) and color of the laser isn't too important(greens seem to be more expensive) and a minimum of IP56 would be preffered, so if you have or know a laser like this I would love to know about it(brand/model/price) Thanks for all the answers in advance.

On 3.9.2016 at 1:11 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

Do you have Bosch available in your area? What is their laser selection like?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yes we have Bosch available and pretty much everything available in UK or Europe, prices in Finland just are high so i like to buy  form Germany or UK. Thanks for all the answers so far.