Brighton-Best

EEtwidget

IMG_7876.JPG

Located in Southern California is the headquarters to a company that specializes in fasteners. I was invited to tour the facility and talk with employees. 

Almost immediately I was attracted to their hand tool wall. 

IMG_7875.JPGIMG_7874.JPG

Brighton-Best is new to the tool game and they are in a unique position. Profiting from fastener sales, Brighton-Best doesn't look to mark up their tools. 

There target audience is the blue collar professional who shops at the Granger type stores. 

It does exist!! -what I thought to be the ultimate tool, was actually designed for miners. This combo wrench, hammer, thing-a-ma-jig eliminates the need to carry an entire toolbox.

IMG_7779.JPG

• Like 2

Maybe it was because our tour guide was the executive in charge or rivetor, we demoed a few of there toys. 

The girls enjoyed the demo, although they did have some trouble using the larger model.

IMG_7869.JPG

It seemed they had everything, even a vending machine full of useful 'essentials'

IMG_7864.JPG

And of course fasteners,

IMG_7873.JPG

and more fasteners,

IMG_7857.JPG

a warehouse of fasteners

IMG_7849.JPG

a very large warehouse!

IMG_7781.JPG  

My overall impression of the company is positive. Everyone working there seems to be happy and enjoy their job. I was impressed with the quantity of fasteners stored in their warehouse! Although I haven't used Brighton-Best hand tools or PPE; I'll give them a try in the future.

IMG_7836.JPGIMG_7843.JPGIMG_7847.JPG