Bought a couple of Empire levels a 96" and a 48" a few weeks  ago upgraded from my dads old school ones. So far so good already framed a wall and built a couple of standing closets with them. The look of these levels is great better then the other levels out there atleast for me, might get the 24" later on. When i registered the levels on Empire's site I put Tools In Action - professional-power-tool-guide.com in the how did you hear of us section, so maybe they will hook you guys up with something.

Empire makes some nice stuff and they stand behind their levels. I dropped on about 40' and broke the vile. Sent it back just figuring they would just replace the vile. They replaced the whole 72" level . I have the 24", 48" 72" and the 96" level

If you want to spend the cash you could buy Stabila levels at twice the costs

• 1 month later...

I've had an empire boat level, for a few years after I totalled my stabila, found it much harder to see the vial with the blue markers and no white surround, so when levelling stuff up, unless the background was light it made for hard work seeing the bubble. Went back to stabila with the yellow vial and white surrounds.