Which brands among CAS and AmpShare platforms selling their tools in NA market?

Altan

It is interesting for me to know how many of the brand within Metabo's CAS and Bosch's AmpShare selling their tools in North American market, either in the shop or online retailers. I cannot see most of American websites. Acme Tools is one of the websites I can still check from UK, the rest do not open. 

On 5/24/2024 at 9:37 AM, Altan said:

It is interesting for me to know how many of the brand within Metabo's CAS and Bosch's AmpShare selling their tools in North American market, either in the shop or online retailers. I cannot see most of American websites. Acme Tools is one of the websites I can still check from UK, the rest do not open. 

interesting. I haven't had that issue. I live in USA though. I haven't had UK sites fail to load. I mostly just look at Festool UK to see what NA might get in 6 months to a year. Looks like quite a few brands are in the USA. Most I have never seen. Bosch, Fein, and Wagner are the ones I am most familiar with for Amp Share. Some of the others I have heard the brand but not seen in person. Between the two systems most seem to be European based. For CAS I recognize Metabo, Maffel, Lamello, and a few others. Some brands seem to be on both platforms like Rothenberger and Steinel. I checked the Europe site for AmpShare and the brand list is at least double as long as the US list. The CAS site does not give a US site option. The English site is UK

2 hours ago, Jronman said:

interesting. I haven't had that issue. I live in USA though. I haven't had UK sites fail to load. I mostly just look at Festool UK to see what NA might get in 6 months to a year. Looks like quite a few brands are in the USA. Most I have never seen. Bosch, Fein, and Wagner are the ones I am most familiar with for Amp Share. Some of the others I have heard the brand but not seen in person. Between the two systems most seem to be European based. For CAS I recognize Metabo, Maffel, Lamello, and a few others. Some brands seem to be on both platforms like Rothenberger and Steinel. I checked the Europe site for AmpShare and the brand list is at least double as long as the US list. The CAS site does not give a US site option. The English site is UK

I think tools in general are sold for much lower price in US, Lowes, Hope Depot and toolnut do not open in UK anymore. I was checking them a few years ago. Before I could also see DeWALT US Facebook page but not anymore, Why should I not be able to see DeWALT US Facebook page? That is the question. CAS does not have a specific US website but I know DeWALT US has a Facebook page. 

I don't understand why a big brand like Rothenberger should not have a presence in US market. It gives me the feeling that the monopoly of plumbing tools in US has been given to some other brands and the new ones are not welcomed! 

How about the other brands in CAS and AmpShare? Gesipa cordless rivet tools are known in the US?! Scangrip lights? They have the most durable lights in my opinion.