Festool Tools and locking cases for sale in South Florida

Maurice D.

Hi everyone. I’m near West Palm Beach Florida and I have four Festool tools that I’m trying to get rid of. I moved down from St. Louis and I no longer have my woodworking shop. I will get model numbers and update this post but I just wanted to see if anybody was interested and the festival skill saw, 6” palm sander ( I love this tool, hands down the best palm sander I’ve ever had and I’ve had a ton), jigsaw and Large router. I have the interlocking cases that stand in a tower. Again I will update this post, but I’m just seeing if there is any interest. Will ship if need be.

On 10/4/2024 at 9:44 PM, Maurice D. said:

Hi everyone. I’m near West Palm Beach Florida and I have four Festool tools that I’m trying to get rid of. I moved down from St. Louis and I no longer have my woodworking shop. I will get model numbers and update this post but I just wanted to see if anybody was interested and the festival skill saw, 6” palm sander ( I love this tool, hands down the best palm sander I’ve ever had and I’ve had a ton), jigsaw and Large router. I have the interlocking cases that stand in a tower. Again I will update this post, but I’m just seeing if there is any interest. Will ship if need be.

Oh nice model numbers would be much appreciated

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Johnboy
    Newest Member
    Johnboy