Road Rage Revenge

Brandon708

There are only two types of people that give me road rage.

The assholes that think they have to come to a complete stop to turn.

The wanna be bad asses that take there own sweet time crossing the road. If you're old or injured that's one thing. If you think you're a thug because you hold up traffic, you aren't. You're just a douche. If I stop for you after others have zipped by, I want to see knees to fuckin chest punk!

• Like 1

There are only two types of people that give me road rage.

The assholes that think they have to come to a complete stop to turn.

The wanna be bad asses that take there own sweet time crossing the road. If you're old or injured that's one thing. If you think you're a thug because you hold up traffic, you aren't. You're just a douche. If I stop for you after others have zipped by, I want to see knees to fuckin chest punk!

yeah that's so true. What makes these idiots think they can just walk casually across the road in incoming traffic and just expect people to stop for them. I even seen these people with their young kids. I'm like, you couldn't have waited for your turn in the intersection? In their heads they think they have the right away which technically they don't and one day some maniac driver won't stop for them