Bought a Makita LTX cordless sander yet don't have any batteries or charger

DR99

I saw it on clearance for 49 bucks at Home Depot and couldn't pass it up I don't know what I'm going to do with it probably flip it or just return it. I just couldn't let it go being that cheap.

killer deal, when you see a deal that good you just can't pass it up,whether you need it or not.

They are normally 100 dollars. It was 1/2 off. I never run into the super low clearance deals at my Home Depot that get posted on the deal sites. I think they just get too much traffic to get priced down to being a super sweet deal. HD lowers their clearance prices every few weeks. SlickDeals has a whole write up on how HD clearances stuff out. http://slickdeals.net/f/1837791-discuss-finds-at-home-depot?

I like the idea behind that new tiny impact, also it would be great to have a cordless sander. I mostly use my m12 multitool but its only limited to tiny jobs, for a bit bigger jobs I use a trusty black and decker corded. An 18 volt cordless would be great, I don't think I would ever run it down with 4.0 batteries. Maybe try ebay for some good deals on kits or bare batteries and a charger. I dont see much makita cordless makita stuff on my craigslist, mostly dewalt