Man people on Craiglist Must Smoke The Good Stuff

DR99

This Guy is asking 250 dollars for an old Nicad Milwaukee 4 piece tool set just because the tools were made in Germany. These tools could and batteries are close to 8-10 years old by now! You know the batteries are probably dead so that's another 150-200 dollars. I hate when people think they have Craigslist Gold when in reality all the have is a turd.  http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tls/4404965244.html This is why I hardly ever check Craiglist people want way too much money for beat up garbage.

That's a killer too you can't be bothered to post one picture, and he keeps on spamming this advertisement daily if people are not responding you must be doing something wrong like not posting pictures of item, or your price is completely unrealistic  I can't believe what people what for rusted out abused junk! My area must suck for tools on Craigslist.

I don't think they are on the good stuff. I think they think they are on the good stuff. I haven't bought or sold on CL for a long time. Sick of the attitudes and the fact that people think their stuff is worth what they're asking and when you post everybody thinks your a heroin addict and you'll sell a 200 tool for 10 bucks.

• Like 1