Milwaukee and DeWalt Utility Knives

Tool Whore

Cool comparison video!  :)

Thanks!  You should check out the fallow up video I just posted.  I was going to do one in a month but it didn't last that long before it went horribly wrong :/

Wow they contacted you already about yesterday's video??  I guess they really keep an eye on product reviews!

Thanks for the follow-up, it will be interesting to see if the replacements they send are any better.....please follow-up again when they come in!

:)

I contacted them when I got home, I wanted to let them know that they are either defective or something worse.  But they did write me back in a matter of hours with an Email and wrote back in a matter of hours again.  I believe they want to get to the bottom of if because of the nature of it being a sharp tool and the fact it went through not only my finger but a glove as well could become a bigger problem later if its a design flaw.  

I's always liked Stanley and Black & Decker so I'm sure they will rectify it either way.