Milwaukee 2729-22 Brushless Band Saw 1 Month Review

Tool Whore

I just made a 1 month review of the Milwaukee 2729-22 FUEL Brushless deep-cut BandSaw and figured I'd share with those who may be interested in it.  

I really can't express how impressed I am with this saw, it really is a fantastic piece of equipment.  I was really skeptical about it at first but now that I have it and been using it I feel safe saying that anyone needing this tool will be most impressed.  

I'm going to be making more videos of it in the future making cuts in materials with different blades and speeds just because its been such a great tool.  

Here is the video:  

Good job man!  I like this saw too.  

Thank you!  I just wish I had more stock to cut, its a fun tool to use LoL!

I'm getting some 3" steel tomorrow and plan on making an In-Action video of the FUEL band saw and grinder, this should be fun :D  I wish I had your editing skills to make it more professional.   

Thank you!  I just wish I had more stock to cut, its a fun tool to use LoL!

I'm getting some 3" steel tomorrow and plan on making an In-Action video of the FUEL band saw and grinder, this should be fun :D  I wish I had your editing skills to make it more professional.   

Were you cutting EMT or rigid in the other videos?

Were you cutting EMT or rigid in the other videos?

Both and more.  I cut some 1/2" EMT (I know, its useless but it was there so why not cut it up), 2" Ridged, 2-1/2" fence post, 1" angel iron, 4"x4" wood post with nails embedded and other miscellaneous stuff.   

Great job Joshua. You really know your band saw well and had lots of great points. And the camera quality is clean and sharp. I wouldn't have known about the gear driven and belt driven varieties

Thanks Javier, I appreciate it.  

I actually made a review video before this one but my ADHD kicked in, I was so happy to make the vid that I went all over the place.  It went from a review to an obnoxious how-to video LoL!  Here it is if you get really bored and want to see how how far off topic I can get :)

Yes, I think that was the best decision they could have made going with direct drive instead of the chain.  I think their corded is all gear drive now too though.  

Here is the complete fail video LoL!