What tools for Christmas?

Conductor562

the 1380 slim? I own that one for about 2 years now and I used the heck out of it.

next I would buy is the one new one from homedepot; more amp and with vibration control handle.

I wanna buy an air compressor as well, but I want the Bosch CET4-20W, Lowes stopped carrying it - they took it off their page.

they prolly have some left somewhere in a warehouse.

Otherwise I gonna wait until next year, toolbarn.com had a free shipping on german brands, including the boch air compressor.

then I gonna buy it.

Nah, I already have the Slim. They had an 8.5 amp model with a paddle switch that they just dropped the price 20 bones on.

But the last thing I need is another 4/4.5" angle grinder. I already have a 4" Makita, and Bosch and DeWalt 4.5"ers. What I need is a Fein or Metabo 5" with gobs of power.

Well, maybe the last thing after another cordless drill.

I've got the Fuel 7-1/4 circ saw and the grinder under the tree.

Waiting is a bitch!

How good are you at re-wrapping packages? I used to be a master... (I can't WRAP presents for crap, but I can redo them perfectly...)

How good are you at re-wrapping packages? I used to be a master... (I can't WRAP presents for crap, but I can redo them perfectly...)

Re-wrapping was beginner stuff. I was a master Christmas snooper in my youth. My parents hid the presents in the spare room in the basement. They would hide the key around Christmas, so I went in July and had a copy made.

Then they started hiding them in the other spare room that was directly under my room. I removed the furnace vent, scoped out all the gifts, and replaced the vent.

One year we couldn't see anything, so we removed a section of paneling from the wall, checked everything out, and replaced the paneling.

I kinda miss those days