I love my job

torontotoolman

I used to be a framer, custom homes around Chicago suburbs. I loved every minute of it. I am now on the commercial side of the tracks. I work for a GC so I get to have my hands in everything. I Still love what I do. Where else do you get to play with big boy toys, get dirty, and get paid for it! It does not matter if I am in the trenches or running the job I still enjoy my work (most days).

My favorite tool is a tough one but would have to go with my most used, my Milwaukee M18 impact driver. From framing to lagging it's awesome.

I'm self employed. Not that it would matter what I do as I just really don't like working for other people, I did it for as long as I had to and busted out about a year ago at the age of 25. I do a grand mix of maintenance, construction, and renovation in both residential and commercial. I also dabble in property management from a few different Realtor agencies in the Florida Keys. 

It's hot in the summer but I live and work in paradise, and I plan to keep it that way for a long long time.

Favorite tool would probably go to my DWS780 at this point.

I'm self employed. Not that it would matter what I do as I just really don't like working for other people, I did it for as long as I had to and busted out about a year ago at the age of 25. I do a grand mix of maintenance, construction, and renovation in both residential and commercial. I also dabble in property management from a few different Realtor agencies in the Florida Keys.

It's hot in the summer but I live and work in paradise, and I plan to keep it that way for a long long time.

Favorite tool would probably go to my DWS780 at this point.

Florida keys?!

Where do I send my resume?

Florida keys?!

Where do I send my resume?

You don't, you just move here and work. The market here is perfect for what we do because everyone down here is "Key's Diseased", AKA drunk and lazy. 

In a year I have never looked for a job to work on, word of mouth will carry you far. 

I'm a sales rep for a power tool company that you guys don't talk about very much in here. Love the job and exposure to all the tools but find myself more and more wanting to see if the grass is greener on the other side of actually using the tools, i'd love my woodworking hobby to become a career.