What's on the wishlist?

bothuhead19

I haven't bought any power tools at all this year, so the back half Ill be swinging for the fences haha. By year's end I'll add the following to the collection:

M12 vac

M12 + M18 lanterns

M18 fan

2704 hammer drill

2754 compact impact

Maybes are the 2731 and 2530 saws, as well as 2792 radio. I'll also pick up additional lights as they come out (m18 high power flood and m12 spotlight). Might break the dam this week with the vac and lanterns.

I haven't bought any power tools at all this year, so the back half Ill be swinging for the fences haha. By year's end I'll add the following to the collection:

M12 vac

M12 + M18 lanterns

M18 fan

2704 hammer drill

2754 compact impact

Maybes are the 2731 and 2530 saws, as well as 2792 radio. I'll also pick up additional lights as they come out (m18 high power flood and m12 spotlight). Might break the dam this week with the vac and lanterns.

Ok when I read the first part of your post I thought we were going to have to get the moderators to block you since you haven't bought any tools this year. Then I saw your list of tools for the second half of the year and you totally made up for it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

M12 vac

M12 + M18 lanterns

M18 fan

2704 hammer drill

2754 compact impact

That's quite the list man! The second half of the year is a better time to buy tools anyway, way more deals!