Impact wrench open the cleaning of the consequences

topnote

I think I deleted a similar spam post awhile ago because it was a crap post that didn't make sense. I don't want to make fun of people here that are not first language English speakers we have them here, but this was just crap from the start. This time I had to see what the hell it was really about.

• Like 1

I think I deleted a similar spam post awhile ago because it was a crap post that didn't make sense. I don't want to make fun of people here that are not first language English speakers we have them here, but this was just crap from the start. This time I had to see what the hell it was really about.

i agree with you completely. this is one of the "nicest" forums i've ever been on, with hardly any hate or bashing going on, so would certainly want to avoid ridicule just because english isn't the companies primary language. this seems like a product that was lost in translation, but seriously they could've tried a little harder if they are serious about selling here.

i'd also have to agree the product looks like crap, though. a brushless hammer drill with only 550 in-lbs torque? for $229?? i dont think so...

Lmao!!! so I got to thinking about all this and decided to google street their address with doing quite a bit of work in the Chicagoland region I thought I'd recognize the place. Well come to find out the address provided is located in the "China town" district of Chicago. Lumu tools is in the second story of this joint. Hahahahaha what's really going on!?!???!!post-50987-0-16029600-1438835681_thumb.j

I think I'll take the train down there this weekend with some buddies and hit this place up hahaha. That's not unusual for us, we always like to venture even approving 30. I guess it's our inner youth. Lots of fun things to do in downtown Chicago. Not only that the Wisconsin/Illinois metra train allows you to bring alcohol on board. It's def a awesome train line for anyone who's familar with it.

I have been interested in the power tools, Dismantling the power tool is my hobby. 

I hope we can always discuss power tools​.

Thanks

This one's just hypnotic...and loud...

Single YouTube comment...

Same guy on the "Drilling into Wood" video...

I am digging the psuedo-Game of Thrones music though...

Hahaha, the first video has some great Pirates of the Caribbean music!

Well f$&k......now I feel all guilty and shit.

I can deal with the Engrish, I can even deal with the spammy nature of the marketing, but I can't deal with being played for a fool.

Here's the deal onetools. We wouldn't run a Milwaukee or Dewalt representative off, and you're welcome just the same, but let's start here:

1. Don't hit us with 100 mundane videos of LUMU doing the same old shit.

2. Why should I choose LUMU? It has a brushless motor. That's great, but so does everyone else's stuff. Why should I pay $229 for a brushless hammer drill from a company I've never heard of when I can get a Milwaukee or Dewalt, with more power, a great reputation, and after sales support for not much more?

I can plunge holes in 1/2" steel (13 mm everywhere else in the world) all day long with a brushed 12V drill with proper technique and not burn my bits up like your boy in the video. I want to know what makes LUMU different.

3. Smack Dezhao Xu for commenting "OMG That is steel. Really powerful brushless tools" for me. My 9 year old little girl can see through that comment. It is in poor taste to make flattering comments on your own YouTube video under the guise of a genuine impression.

Other than that, welcome aboard!

• Like 2

This one's just hypnotic...and loud...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GufpzycSoYESingleYouTube comment... Same guy on the "Drilling into Wood" video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ugpg8XruhVkI am digging the psuedo-Game of Thrones music though...

What the heck is he drilling into?????? MITHRIL?????????

I have to admit I'm a little evoked by the chello and drums though! I want to go out and get a LUMU drill and drill into some magical Mithril! Look out elves of Middle Earth! Chris is coming with his magical LUMU and your body armor will only slow me down for approximately 2 minutes and 20 seconds as I drill baby! But don't worry.....I gots me some bitching chello for y'all to listen too while I put the LUMU to work!

• 3 months later...

I wonder what happened to these guys they were on our forum this summer and posting up on social media and twitter like no tomorrow and now they vanished. I wonder if it was a scam or what. I wonder if this was a ponzi scheme to get people to invest money in a fake company.