Here is me using my makita impact its the 3 speed but its not the special little monster

torontotoolman

DAMMIT T MAN STOOOOP!!!!! LOL just kidding bro but seriously I really wanna buy something makita ;)

MikeZ you buy some makita and I'll buy some Dewalt! That's probably my least represented brand.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. Sounds like a deal my man! Just let me save a lil cashola :| makita really has been bringing out some nice tools man!

I think my Dewalt purchase will be a miter saw...so I will need time to convince my wife!

You know really all of the brands have been turning out some real nice tools. Makes it pretty hard to chose which brand to try. It's a good time to be a tool junkie!

I think my Dewalt purchase will be a miter saw...so I will need time to convince my wife!

You know really all of the brands have been turning out some real nice tools. Makes it pretty hard to chose which brand to try. It's a good time to be a tool junkie!

. Oh I agree bro I started out a super Dewalt fanboy but that changed man now I'm just a tool junkie but the only brand that I haven't really looked at is makita don't ask me why cud I don't even know... Are you gonna get the cordless miter or big boy miter?

. Oh I agree bro I started out a super Dewalt fanboy but that changed man now I'm just a tool junkie but the only brand that I haven't really looked at is makita don't ask me why cud I don't even know... Are you gonna get the cordless miter or big boy miter?

Honestly I'm on the fence. The 780 is calling my name, but I think I would use the cordless more. For what I will be using it for I think it would be perfect. Plus it would give me an excuse to get into the Dewalt batteries so I can get into some other cordless tools.

Honestly I'm on the fence. The 780 is calling my name, but I think I would use the cordless more. For what I will be using it for I think it would be perfect. Plus it would give me an excuse to get into the Dewalt batteries so I can get into some other cordless tools.

. The 780 is a beast bro and I mean a beast of a machine proud every time I use it man!! I check out the 20v miter every time I go to HD it feels reals nice and smooth man I will definitely be picking one of those up in the future

. The 780 is a beast bro and I mean a beast of a machine proud every time I use it man!! I check out the 20v miter every time I go to HD it feels reals nice and smooth man I will definitely be picking one of those up in the future

I'll probably end up with the cordless. It will do everything I need and I really like the portability factor.

I got to try out the little Monster today at hartville hardware. That thing is nice and small. It was on display next to the fuel gen1. I have to say as nice and compact as it was it wasn't blow me away amazing. I drove 3" lags and 3" deck screws with it. I'm glad I got to try it because I was going to switch but now I'm going to stay with fuel. Let me say again that it was really nice, just not enough to blow me away and that was next to the gen1 fuel. Just thought I'd share my experience. If you already are invested in Milwaukee I don't think it's worth the jump. But if your on makita and need an impact grab it.