Husky made by flexzilla???

Mondo1310

I don't know I just looked at Flezilla's page and they have a plant in the USA, so I'm confused on the COO in China. Maybe this is a one off to their specs but made in china, or the other thing is its a knockoff of Flexzilla. That's all I could find out.

• Like 1

Hi Mondo1310,

We appreciate that you are aware of the Flexzilla® brand & the unique product experience that it offers. We do not make the Husky brand of hose. For more information about our complete line of products please visit us at www.flexzilla.com, email us at info@legacymfg.com, or give us a call at 1-800-645-8258.

Team Flexzilla®

• Like 3

Hi Mondo1310,

We appreciate that you are aware of the Flexzilla® brand & the unique product experience that it offers. We do not make the Husky brand of hose. For more information about our complete line of products please visit us at www.flexzilla.com, email us at info@legacymfg.com, or give us a call at 1-800-645-8258.

Team Flexzilla®

Thank you for clearing up any confusion. Just hoping to save a few bucks on your quality product. Maybe you post any holiday promotions coming up that we can take advantage. Welcome to the Tools in action crew!!

Deep in the recesses of Flexzilla USA there lies a little known man named TeamFlexzilla. He is really a multitude of personalities. He slaves over a small computer, in a small office, in a small wing of corporate headquarters. When the trademark word "Flexzilla" erupts in typeset........KRACKABACKSMACKA KABOOOOOOOOM he strikes forward with factual information!

Seriously dude, thanks for letting us know and don't be bashful! We love reps on the site! Keeps us well informed!

• Like 3