Porta cable 18 g battery nailer

Millerzconstruction

I have been contemplating on buying ryobi for a while now. But I just can't make myself spend the money on it. I done some work for a guy,that was some ceo at lowes. And he said he wouldn't buy power tools from lowes. But he said home depot had better stuff. Like ridged and ryobi. And that Lowe's used cheaper parts on power tools over seas. Like putting plastic parts on inside stuff,that should be metal. And then they ship them here. Have you all heard that before?

Sent from my LGAS995 using Tapatalk

Lol, Lowes doesnt make the stuff they sell bro, sure the Kobalt stuff is branded by them or whatevsbut they have OEM making the stuff,highly doubt this guy had a clue.

I have alot of the porter cable 20v line,nothing wrong with them or ryobi,the main difference on a big jobsite would be the higher end stuff is more powerful so you can get it done faster. That doesnt always matter for folks that arent contractors. Hard to go wrong with tools nowadays,get what works for you and upgrade as you go.

Lowes sells Bosch which are great tools. Im not particular to any one brand they all have stuff that can get it done. I still want to get into the milwaukee and Dewalt lines. I have PC 20v and Bosch 12v stuff.

Yea they buy a lot of the motors and stuff from the company. Then put them together with there own stuff. This guy was a ceo or something like that. And that's what he told me. I'm not just making it up. And that is why Makita wouldn't let them sell there tools any more.

Maybe he was making it up? But I had heard from the company I use here locally before. They told me that same story. And that's why they are not selling Makita tools anymore. So Idk? He said you should be fine buying dewalt stuff though. Because dewalt ships there tools from the company here in NC. To Lowe's.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TTcoops
    Newest Member
    TTcoops