DCF 887 Video

JimboS1ice

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

What do you have in the bosch line?

18v Brushless socket ready impact, 18v brushless hammer drill, 18v circular saw and 18v brushless sds. I really like the impact and sds. For now I am keeping the sds. I do not like the saw at all. the grip and handle location are not comfortable to me compared to the Dewalt or Milwaukee. 

2 minutes ago, Dac said:

18v Brushless socket ready impact, 18v brushless hammer drill, 18v circular saw and 18v brushless sds. I really like the impact and sds. For now I am keeping the sds. I do not like the saw at all. the grip and handle location are not comfortable to me compared to the Dewalt or Milwaukee. 

Ive never used any bosch cordless, I like the looks of that impact though! I think kruton got one of them and maybe chrisk

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

Ive never used any bosch cordless, I like the looks of that impact though! I think kruton got one of them and maybe chrisk

It really is an awesome impact. After watching this video though I think the Dewalt is gonna spank it...

Now for 12v tools I really like the Bosch stuff. Compact and powerful. 

Yeah I think Dewalts new impact has the upper hand on torque and speed all across the board compared. The DCF887 has about 200" pounds of torque and 450 rpm solve the 182. I think for me it's the ability to have the wrench anvil on the tool and the wireless charging set up. I won the IDH182 in the UTB along with my loved MXH but that included the wireless charging which is fantastic. I have thought about going with the new Bosch 18v and getting the 887 as I love the small collection of Dewalt tools I do have but the wireless charging system is what's keeping me from spending extraneous cash right now. I hate it when I act like a stupid adult :(

i will ill say I do love my IDH, it's done everything I've asked of it and multi speed range is fantastic and it'll sink large lags like nobody's business but the new Dewalt has some obvious power advantages. 

As as far as the cordless Bosch saw? I finally got to mess around with one. Verdict....for me? Don't like it. The Dewalt in my opinion is way better. But....I've got the HKC-55 now and NOTHING is better than that! Except laser beams shooting from my eyes!

• Like 1