5 Ted talks to help you deal with regret

KnarlyCarl

So there has been some sales going on and the crew buying too many tools at once (is that even possible?) or spending more than they wanted to on Knipex sales etc...

Here's a playlist of Ted talks to help you deal with and move past that regret you so desperately need to lol!

Talks to watch when you want to let go of regret

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Most if not all my tool purchases are tools I have no regret buying, if I purchase any tools just because they are a smoking deal like 60% or more off then they can sit until I can put them to use....

11 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Regret is when you had the chance to buy the tool but you didn't, now it costs 100 dollars more. Regret is when a girl asked you to marry her, you said no, now she's a bigtime celebrity. Regret is when you didn't fix that leaking break and now your barreling down an icy road full speed.

Funny you mention breaks, just drove 9 hours to canada and then 9 hours back. Before I left I decided to fix my soft breaks. I hooked my vacuum pump up to the bleeder screws and ended up pulling a couple of gallons of pretty much black foam out of the breaks. They're a little bit firmer now. The car is about 306,000 miles old and I'm beginning to suspect this was the first brake fluid change.:'(

Its indeed possible that it was your first change. As you know however, better late then never. With mileage like that, I'd expect more issues with car. I suggest a full tune-up. You don't want to be driving 100 plus miles in a vehicle you are unsure of. ?

Nah that's what makes it exciting.