Drill bit bag

JimboS1ice

I know Irwin sells a good set of cobalt bits. I myself have the DeWalt cobalt set and they work like a dream

I've had my eye on a set of Hanson which is the industrial line around 100 bucks

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bosch has a decent cobalt kit.

I think most of mine are precision twist drill brand.

Morse and Norseman make a great drill bit too.

Rocky mountain twist(USA Made) is another good one.

Bosch is limited though I've never seen a full fractional set, I think Chicago Latrobe is supposed to be a decent set too

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah Chicago Latrobe is very good. if you can find a good price on a kit like this: http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Latrobe-Cobalt-Jobber-29-piece/dp/B000LDIR5Q/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1457202762&sr=8-9&keywords=cobalt+drill+set

You'll be pretty set for drilling metals.  Regardless of brand good drills arent cheap but a good cobalt drill can last a very long time. triumph another good one to look at.

8 hours ago, Fazzman said:

yeah Chicago Latrobe is very good. if you can find a good price on a kit like this: http://www.amazon.com/Chicago-Latrobe-Cobalt-Jobber-29-piece/dp/B000LDIR5Q/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1457202762&sr=8-9&keywords=cobalt+drill+set

You'll be pretty set for drilling metals.  Regardless of brand good drills arent cheap but a good cobalt drill can last a very long time. triumph another good one to look at.

Coincidentally, I was looking at those...think they're my next set of bits.

• Like 2