Milwaukee M12 Sub-Compact Screwdriver 2401-21 $69

BMack37

Do you like that more than the impact or drill? I have never used one.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I like to differently it's great for low torque situations but it can drive 2" screws in pine no problem. It's not as powerful as your impact or drill but it's awesome for more finesse work, great little screw gun.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I considered buying one for my pocket screws, but I wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You'll use it more than you think

Jimbo

Edit: it's great for assembly and disassembly

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

I like to differently it's great for low torque situations but it can drive 2" screws in pine no problem. It's not as powerful as your impact or drill but it's awesome for more finesse work, great little screw gun.

Jimbo

That's impressive! I didn't realize it had some power to it. Does the quick release hold 1" bits or does it need the larger bits with the groove lock?

I use my Hilti 12v screw driver exclusively for panel work and trim outs.

I used the M12 fuel before that. The clutch makes trim and terminating cake and don't ever worry about stripping and damage like you do with an impact. Impacts aren't for finishing or finesse!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's impressive! I didn't realize it had some power to it. Does the quick release hold 1" bits or does it need the larger bits with the groove lock?

It needs to groove lock I stuck a 1inch bit in there and had to remove with the vampliers lol

Speaking of bits it's been sometime which ones are you sticking with?

Jimbo

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

It needs to groove lock I stuck a 1inch bit in there and had to remove with the vampliers lol

Speaking of bits it's been sometime which ones are you sticking with?

Jimbo

haha, another great use!

Still rotating, lost almost a month of time with my foot/ankle problems. Right now I have a Toptul bit which I don't like as much as the Bluepoint(very similar bit styles). I haven't even tried the PB Swiss bits yet.

• Like 1

haha, another great use!

Still rotating, lost almost a month of time with my foot/ankle problems. Right now I have a Toptul bit which I don't like as much as the Bluepoint(very similar bit styles). I haven't even tried the PB Swiss bits yet.

The teeth though on them pliers will tear a bit to shreds though it's pretty crazy how them teeth bite

Jimbo

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

The teeth though on them pliers will tear a bit to shreds though it's pretty crazy how them teeth bite

Jimbo

What's funny is some of the reviews claim the opposite...I think they're just idiots or trolls because these things basically ruin anything they touch because they're soo damn sharp and strong.

What's funny is some of the reviews claim the opposite...I think they're just idiots or trolls because these things basically ruin anything they touch because they're soo damn sharp and strong.

I'm afraid to use them sometimes kik

Jimbo

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I'm afraid to use them sometimes kik

Jimbo

Yeah, if you don't want to damage something you really have to have a light touch...almost wish they made one with the notch but with less sharp teeth. I know a couple of Japanese companies make them so I may give one of those a try, could be less sharp. I'll let you know if it's good enough for me to spend your money :P

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Reeves Remodeling
    Newest Member
    Reeves Remodeling