Recording Equipment.....for Video's....

comp56

thought I'd share what I use to record my video's, the blue Yeti Microphone with overhead boom and pop shield along with a set of V-Moda Monitor headphones so I can monitor what I'm recording.....

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Just out of curiosity, why did you buy this setup? It's some pretty specialized equipment. Was it for doing TIA videos or was it originally for some other purpose?

yes it is pretty specialized equipment, however it was gifted to me by my son when he upgraded to even better stuff. I don't know why he needs such good equipment but he works with a gaming design team as a coder and they are constantly communicating with one another instead of being in one office I guess, they need or want clarity so there are no mistakes. So I suppose everyone has their tools they need for their jobs and some of this stuff his what he needs..... 

• Like 2

yes it is pretty specialized equipment, however it was gifted to me by my son when he upgraded to even better stuff. I don't know why he needs such good equipment but he works with a gaming design team as a coder and they are constantly communicating with one another instead of being in one office I guess, they need or want clarity so there are no mistakes. So I suppose everyone has their tools they need for their jobs and some of this stuff his what he needs..... 

Sweet deal man!