Holiday coupon 2017

JMG

The holiday tool season has arrived. The evidently annual $25 off $100 select Makita purchases started this morning.

Both Acme Tools and Tools Plus have coupon codes up on their sites today.

Also, it looks as though Amazon will apply the discount automatically in the cart.

CPO outlets also applies the discount in the cart.

The discount will not stack with any of the ongoing free battery or other item promotions.

• Like 1

Best price I could find currently on the RT0701CX3 router kit is at Tools Plus. Total including shipping $197.50 after coupon.

image.png.33e30a06898a964e0c1f57d5cea6b26e.png

https://www.tools-plus.com/makita-rt0701cx3.html

The Makita XTR01Z cordless router isn't showing as eligible for the discount at this time either, at any of the sites I have checked on.

there was a deal where if you buy a Makita 10ish in circ saw you get a second 7ish in circ saw free. Another deal if you buy a DeWALT XR drill and impact kit you get the brushed grinder and circ saw free. Milwaukee is doing a gen 1 m12 fuel drill or impact with single 2.0 and m12 only charger. Also comes with a free packout half organizer no boxes inside but instead comes with custom insert to fit the drill or impact for only $99. Not the gen 2 stuff but still a decent deal. Prices of m12 stuff seems really reasonable now days. Really contemplating buying into m12 in the future. The t25 m12 stapler has my attention but so does the Bosch flexiclick. I'm hoping for an m12 gen2 flexiclick drill except the bosch flexiclick has better looks in my opinion than the m12 version from Europe. M12 to me seems a bit better overall though.

48 minutes ago, Jronman said:

there was a deal where if you buy a Makita 10ish in circ saw you get a second 7ish in circ saw free. Another deal if you buy a DeWALT XR drill and impact kit you get the brushed grinder and circ saw free. Milwaukee is doing a gen 1 m12 fuel drill or impact with single 2.0 and m12 only charger. Also comes with a free packout half organizer no boxes inside but instead comes with custom insert to fit the drill or impact for only $99. Not the gen 2 stuff but still a decent deal. Prices of m12 stuff seems really reasonable now days. Really contemplating buying into m12 in the future. The t25 m12 stapler has my attention but so does the Bosch flexiclick. I'm hoping for an m12 gen2 flexiclick drill except the bosch flexiclick has better looks in my opinion than the m12 version from Europe. M12 to me seems a bit better overall though.

The Milwaukee BDDX does look pretty ugly but I feel that way about all of their brushed M12 tools. Hopefully we see a FUEL version in the states now that Bosch has put out the Flexiclick. There are not enough Bosch tools I would use to justify the battery platform.

23 hours ago, Jronman said:

Home depot also has that deal. Posted a couple of days ago in the home Depot thread in the tool deals. As well as the Milwaukee tool deal thread. Pics are there as well. The drill is a hammer drill

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TylerDFW
    Newest Member
    TylerDFW