Starting to rehab the casa

satchmodog

About a decade ago I slid on a patch of ice on a roof and off she went. Unlike the cartoons, the human body doesn't bounce and I crushed my heel and broke my ankle, two compression fractures in L2 and L3 and tore L5 completely. I still haven't recovered fully and never will, but I've been doing my best to keep going with the carpentry thing as a career. That means I haven't done any home improvements in a decade as I just do not have the ability to work like that anymore. However, after spending a few months rebuilding the family house in the keys after Irma, I've kinda got the bug again. My first project is going to be putting crown moulding in every room, that's easy enough. I bought all the crown and it's piled in the dining room. After that, the bathroom and kitchen floors need to go. Then finally I'll Yank off all the rest of the ranch trim and finish the colonial I stated years ago. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...