Hilti TE7-C vs Bosch GBH3-28DFR

Tezza

My old Hilti TE12s has died! I called Hilti but they told me it was now obsolete. So I now have a dilemma with which to choose from the above, I did look at Milwaukee but thought the hammer action may just be a little too strong as it was double these two, both seem great tools Hilti has 2 year free service, my normal use would be drilling into brick/concrete, fixing units and core drill for extractor unit. As a carpenter installing bedrooms, kitchens, alcove units, and second fix carpentry.

Which should I go for????????????

I'm sure either option would get the job done.  One thing about Milwaukee is marketing likes to advertise big numbers but if its rates as a 1" rotary hammer it's pretty comparable to most other 1" rotary hammers.  Hilti on the other hand doesn't advertise big numbers but for whatever reason they always win in a head to head competition.  It seems they just have a really efficient hammering mechanism but you also pay a premium for it.  I personally have dewalt and milwaukee rotary hammers and for how much I use them I dont see a need to pay the premium for the Hilti.

• 2 weeks later...