Toolbox

Nathan Valdez

I have too many to count hehe. working in industry I have a large Kennedy stack. I have ridgid stack in garage etc..

Most of mine can be seen here: 

I'll be uploading a new pic later since my garage is now cleaned up.

My favorite box is a sweet looking Matco. Of course I can't fathom buying it at $8000, it has a badass paint scheme. Even though I don't own it, it's my favorite. I really need to upgrade my tool chest. I am out of room in the one I have now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

They're nearly impossible to find, but I want a Snap On KRL777 badly... the only ones I've seen lately were teal (yuk!) or Harley Davidson anniversary editions (I like HDs, but I don't want their logo all over my stuff). Somebody please find me a Midnight Blue '777 in mint condition close by that I can afford.

Oh, and since I want the impossible, how about if the GF and Sofia Vergara were cool with showing me a little G-G action.

• Like 2

I come across this box, the dewalt and the fat max versions, often on job sites and even in other places. I've got a few friends in the design and fashion industry and have seen the on sets for photo shoots and runway events. The simplicity in setup and organization makes them appealing to wide variety of consumers.