Kobalt SCMS

JimboS1ice

that is sweet!! I have always looked and just wondered how well it worked. Looks like it works just like the 10in kobalt I have. great video man now someone should make a vid about the new brushless kobalt vs the big boys yellow and red hint hint lol.. if I had the cash I would buy u some for that video lol. good work look forward to the next video..

• Like 3

that is sweet!! I have always looked and just wondered how well it worked. Looks like it works just like the 10in kobalt I have. great video man now someone should make a vid about the new brushless kobalt vs the big boys yellow and red hint hint lol.. if I had the cash I would buy u some for that video lol. good work look forward to the next video..

Thank you sir!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo I can not believe how cheap that saw was. What an absolute great buy you got there. I know Dan hates lasers an for the reason you pointed out. You can never keep them aligned no matter how expensive the saw. There great in all but they just won't stay in tune. Well I wish a the luck in the world with your new saw. And good luck on your table and chairs project. I know it will come out great. And you did a great job as always on the video. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Glasseyi said:

Jimbo I can not believe how cheap that saw was. What an absolute great buy you got there. I know Dan hates lasers an for the reason you pointed out. You can never keep them aligned no matter how expensive the saw. There great in all but they just won't stay in tune. Well I wish a the luck in the world with your new saw. And good luck on your table and chairs project. I know it will come out great. And you did a great job as always on the video. Thanks for posting. 

That's what is great about the light offered in the XPS on the Dewalt saw. I will say on the Kapex, adjustment and accuracy of the laser if phenomenal and dead on but it uses two lasers outlining the exact location of the kerf. My biggest grip as always is the laser is so darn bright, in low light conditions it drown out your tick mark!