Fuel one key ?

SevenOddosFence

I have the NO key, love it,plenty of power. One key has the same motors but allows your to control rpms and torque.  Do you need to be able to dial in rpms or old school it with your finger? One key is cool but not really a need, more of a luxury at least in my case.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I have the NO key, love it,plenty of power. One key has the same motors but allows your to control rpms and torque.  Do you need to be able to dial in rpms or old school it with your finger? One key is cool but not really a need, more of a luxury at least in my case.

Thanks Jimbo - kind of my thinking. Only thing I liked was being able to track of stolen. 

If you plan on getting it at Home Depot and they still have the free tool deal, then get the one key kit. I have it and love it. If you don't need the tool, hang on to it for a week and return the new tool. They will refund you on the unused tool and you will have the one key kit for cheaper than the regular non one key versions.

• Like 1