Ryobi Bench Light

JimboS1ice

Great review. I am tempted to get this, but I think I will wait until they bring this to America. It is exactly what you reviewed, but is dual powered so can use a battery of mains power. Since it already exists (and has for some time) in Australia and Europe, I feel like it's only a matter of time before they bring it to the U.S.

6 hours ago, Cheng Liu said:

Great review. I am tempted to get this, but I think I will wait until they bring this to America. It is exactly what you reviewed, but is dual powered so can use a battery of mains power. Since it already exists (and has for some time) in Australia and Europe, I feel like it's only a matter of time before they bring it to the U.S.

Ryobi does different stuff over seas than here they've had brushless down under for a while but we haven't seen that yet 

2 hours ago, Cheng Liu said:

Yeah, the brushless drill is another tool I would love to have. That and the 40v blower/vac.

I get the appeal, but internationally ryobi is priced close to other brands.  I'd rather have a dirt cheap option for occasional use tools since other brands have more quality tools than dirt cheap tools.

On 8/23/2016 at 6:04 PM, JimboS1ice said:

Ryobi does different stuff over seas than here they've had brushless down under for a while but we haven't seen that yet 

That is not all true. They have some brushless 40v OPE here, I have the brushless chainsaw and it works great. They have a brushless lawnmower as well, but I do not own it.