Repurposing OMT Blades?

Jronman

I think that there's an adapter you can use with the Dewalt OMT to let it use any brand blade, though I'd have to dig mine out to see if such a thing actually exists or if I'm just making $hit up. :D

Cutting a notch into a blade isn't my thing.  I'd just be too concerned that I would weaken the structure or somehow deform the attachment plate on something that's vibrating really, really fast.

• Like 1

I think that there's an adapter you can use with the Dewalt OMT to let it use any brand blade, though I'd have to dig mine out to see if such a thing actually exists or if I'm just making $hit up. [emoji3]

Cutting a notch into a blade isn't my thing.  I'd just be too concerned that I would weaken the structure or somehow deform the attachment plate on something that's vibrating really, really fast.

My work mate has the dewalt I have the bosch and I cut a slot in the bosch ois blade but it doesn't work as the small holes in the blade don't match the shape of the dewalt !
But the dewalt does come with the adapter for using the Bosch blades it bolts on underneath he use it on his dewalt and nicks my blades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk