Tools Plus annual tool sale

JMG

Tools Plus starts their annual tool sale tomorrow. http://www.tools-plus.com/tool-a-rama.html

Decent company to purchase from. I personally have never had any issues when buying from them, and this sale is usually a reminder for me that the holiday tool sale season is just around the corner.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JMG said:

Tools Plus starts their annual tool sale tomorrow. http://www.tools-plus.com/tool-a-rama.html

Decent company to purchase from. I personally have never had any issues when buying from them, and this sale is usually a reminder for me that the holiday tool sale season is just around the corner.

Think I've bought from there before too for a couple small items

The Tools Plus sale ends today. They had several brands of power tools at ten percent off, which is pretty solid for some of the higher priced items. There were also some hand tool brands at fifteen percent off and a few other brands at five percent. I picked up a couple of Milwaukee tools and two Stiletto items to fill out some empty spots in my collection. Destroyed my tool budget a bit early this year.

• Like 1

Tools Plus ground shipping for this sale has been awesome... The items I ordered last Saturday showed up yesterday, and the items I ordered late Monday are listed as out for delivery today. That is shipping from the east coast to Indiana. Again, great shipping response time.

I picked up a super hawg for 314 & change. Didn't think I would find it for any less than that in the near future.

Could have paid less for an open box model, but I have never had any luck with open box items.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina