Milwaukee FUEL M18 15Ga Nailer review

dwain

Nice video Dwain, can never get enough OTT. I had read many times about the recoil of the 15gauge being noticeably more than the others. Glad to see you guys touch on that. The ergonomics of the grip rubbing your hand raw is a good point for people to keep in mind as well. After the dust has settled at this point it really does seem to me that the thermal overload issue was maybe overblown a fair amount. Thanks for the review!

Always like the character of the accent lol but cheese whiz I still involuntarily wince as I watch you put your hand over the business end. High pressure gas canister, mechanical device, knowing anything, ANYTHING is possible, call me paranoid if you must

Hi Bremon , I have 2 of the new dewalt 16 ga nailers as well as 3 of the older models and am a big fan of them. I do see a use for a 15 ga as well and was wondering how they compare feel wise and strength wise in terms of depth of drive etc.

ill test tommorrow, but i very much doubt that either the 16Ga Dewalt or 15Ga FUEL will be able to drive 63mm nails in hardwood. the Dewalt struggled to sink 63mm nails through 19mm hardwood on pine. I think it would be fine with regular ~12mm hardwood trim though.

I've reviewed both on our channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/OZToolTalk

• Like 1