Older Makita Haul

CATERPILLAR

Found These Tools In A a original makita shipping box in the backroom at my high school woodshop . The Teacher gave them too me because they didn't work and i am always repairing or cleaning tools in the shop :) There are 6: 5" makita orbital sanders 1 half sheet sander , 3/8 drill 9.6v works and batteries do after i charged them up , 2 cases . Damn what a cool find i am in the process of fixing all of them so far 3 out of 6 work and half sheet sander works and drill and 4 batteries and other the other three just need switches. I Love the old makita finishing sanders they last forever :) If anyone has any repair questions just pm me and i will help you out . I will be posting pictures of them when all of them are cleaned and fixed

DSCF8119.JPG

DSCF8121.JPG

DSCF8122.JPG

DSCF8123.JPG

DSCF8124.JPG

DSCF8125.JPG

DSCF8126.JPG

DSCF8127.JPG

DSCF8128.JPG

DSCF8129.JPG

DSCF8130.JPG

DSCF8131.JPG

DSCF8132.JPG

DSCF8133.JPG

DSCF8134.JPG

DSCF8135.JPG

DSCF8136.JPG

DSCF8139.JPG

DSCF8140.JPG

DSCF8141.JPG

DSCF8142.JPG

DSCF8143.JPG

DSCF8144.JPG

DSCF8145.JPG

DSCF8149.JPG

• Like 4

You should work as a repair Tech at home depot, the pay is actually pretty good compared to retail, you get to "Try" and fix hand tools but really you follow the script. Sometimes you can get free tools if the customer doesn't want to pay for a new motor (most brushed milwaukee/ridgid/ryobi tools don't have user replaceable brushes). I got 19$ an hour + benefits when I worked there a few years ago. I'm not sure about your work experience though, if you're fresh they're not gonna give you 19$ :<. I wouldn't suggest it as a career option though I know some people that do pretty well for themselves as its a very numbers oriented career path.

8 hours ago, pancing said:

You should work as a repair Tech at home depot, the pay is actually pretty good compared to retail, you get to "Try" and fix hand tools but really you follow the script. Sometimes you can get free tools if the customer doesn't want to pay for a new motor (most brushed milwaukee/ridgid/ryobi tools don't have user replaceable brushes). I got 19$ an hour + benefits when I worked there a few years ago. I'm not sure about your work experience though, if you're fresh they're not gonna give you 19$ :<. I wouldn't suggest it as a career option though I know some people that do pretty well for themselves as its a very numbers oriented career path.

Thanks bud i will consider that and i have never though of it before and also a local tool repair shop the guy said he would hire me :) have  a good one