My Used Dewalt stuff Local sale NH MA RI ME VT

SevenOddosFence

I have some used DeWALT stuff I want to move on out to make room for new Milwaukee stuff....I would rather pick up but would ship at buyers expense or deliver within reason. I am going to Lancaster PA this weekend from NH so anyone in between I could meet up......

DeWALT 20V Brushless Blower with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $120

DeWALT 20V Brushless  Hedge trimmers with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $120

DeWALT 20V Brushless String trimmer with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times  $120    Or take all three tools , Blower , string trimmer , Hedge trimmer with 3 batteries and 3 chargers for $300

DeWALT 20V DCS361 Cordless 7 1/4" Miter saw with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $200

• Like 2

On November 30, 2016 at 2:41 PM, SevenOddosFence said:

I have some used DeWALT stuff I want to move on out to make room for new Milwaukee stuff....I would rather pick up but would ship at buyers expense or deliver within reason. I am going to Lancaster PA this weekend from NH so anyone in between I could meet up......

DeWALT 20V Brushless Blower with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $120

DeWALT 20V Brushless  Hedge trimmers with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $120

DeWALT 20V Brushless String trimmer with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times  $120    Or take all three tools , Blower , string trimmer , Hedge trimmer with 3 batteries and 3 chargers for $300

DeWALT 20V DCS361 Cordless 7 1/4" Miter saw with 5.0 battery and charger used a few times $200

Shame you're only doing local or I'd quickly take the miter saw off your hands.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    stermscar
    Newest Member
    stermscar