Takes The Wind Out Of My Sail.....

comp56

ok so am I being a little to excited to receive my winning 9.0Ah Battery prize from Milwaukee

or is this normal practice from such a large company...

I know I owe some of you stickers that I promised awhile ago and one thing led to another which I will eventually send out but a big company like this to take so long for a prize?

Oct 23rd they announced I won Oct 31st said they will send it out......Dec 15th and no sign of it yet.....and they are working on it? what are they waiting for the battery to go on clearance?......

2.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

still nothing but whats the most upsetting is on 5 different occasions I was told they have the battery kits for Canada and are sending next day, liars F^%$#ing liars rules say 4-6 weeks going on week 9

still nothing but whats the most upsetting is on 5 different occasions I was told they have the battery kits for Canada and are sending next day, liars F^%$#ing liars rules say 4-6 weeks going on week 9

It could be that they had battery kits for Canada but ended up not having enough after all. I do know that apparently customs is/was a major problem with the 9.0's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, justinkendall said:

It could be that they had battery kits for Canada but ended up not having enough after all. I do know that apparently customs is/was a major problem with the 9.0's.

ya that was the worst, them telling me "we have the batteries for Canada and will be shipped tomorrow" 5 times they told me that. Now I don't care how actually long it takes don't tell me tomorrow each time I ask .. come to think of it if ya don't say tomorrow I don't have to ask so many times.......

• Like 1

ya that was the worst, them telling me "we have the batteries for Canada and will be shipped tomorrow" 5 times they told me that. Now I don't care how actually long it takes don't tell me tomorrow each time I ask .. come to think of it if ya don't say tomorrow I don't have to ask so many times.......

Damn! Hope it makes it soon! It took an extra week after@knarlycarl got his set for mine to arrive, and@justinkendall's name was completely overlooked until just recently if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That sucks, I hope it shows up soon. I received one last week as part of a prize package. The light that is also supposed to come as part of the prize wasn't available at their office to send out, but the batteries were readily available according to the message I received from them today. Hopefully since they have them readily available in the US it means they've received them in Canada and can get them out.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NicolasRamos said:

Damn! Hope it makes it soon! It took an extra week after@knarlycarl got his set for mine to arrive, and@justinkendall's name was completely overlooked until just recently if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They just forgot to message me that it was coming so I wasn't expecting it and just found a starter kit sitting on my step one morning. Not the worst way to start a morning.

• Like 2