Dangerous or not

CATERPILLAR

This lathe is getting sold in s couple days . I was looking behind it at the dust collection when this electrical box with bare wires touched one of the spindles and are I carefully grabbed the black insulated part so it wouldn't arc and asked the assistent teacher about the breaker panel  if it had a shut off and he had no clue so I go over there with him he is clueless I text the woodshop teacher about the problem she was at a meeting on her way over he says oh its fine no one goes over there bullshit the Jiggs are over by it and u can just bump it and it could have done it . who knows how long it was like that what a half ass piece of shit would do a job like that at least put wire nuts on it and label it or disconnect it like it should be . so any way teacher comes we look at panel find one at get a board and bump it again and it doesn't do anything so yes . lol lots of dumbasses in this world ??

2016-12-19_16.38.46.jpg

• Like 3

My Idiot shop owner hooked up the neon signs in the window of our shop years ago. I recently was cleaning in that area trying to rearrange stuff and noticed the moron used alligator clips to extend some bare wires. BTW, should I mention the sign is in front of steel security bars? This is in an electronics repair shop, drugs must have been good back then.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

You know what they say Trevor.....those that cannot do...teach.

Lol ?i do not know if I can teach some are just to far gone like the assitent teach in wood shop is just a dumb lol u ask him to do something he doesn't even do it or an hour later or u ask him a million times lol 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

My Idiot shop owner hooked up the neon signs in the window of our shop years ago. I recently was cleaning in that area trying to rearrange stuff and noticed the moron used alligator clips to extend some bare wires. BTW, should I mention the sign is in front of steel security bars? This is in an electronics repair shop, drugs must have been good back then.

Lol is amazing the extent people go to to save some cash or are on drugs