Tapatalk

ikepete

I had only used tapatalk early this year. Then it caused issues with my phone, either the app or the phone. So i ditched it and went with the mobile version of the forum. Which I actually came to prefer because it's quite similar to the actual layout and i can see embedded links that won't work on tapatalk. Never looked back...

I had only used tapatalk early this year. Then it caused issues with my phone, either the app or the phone. So i ditched it and went with the mobile version of the forum. Which I actually came to prefer because it's quite similar to the actual layout and i can see embedded links that won't work on tapatalk. Never looked back...

I know what you mean about the embedded links. I'm pretty sure I misunderstood a topic earlier and wished him a happy new year. I realized later I missed something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to love using tapatalk. The forum update last year killed it for me though. Now, the fact that it doesn't show unread threads from the headers makes it really unfriendly to use. Who really wants to click on 13 different forums to see if there might have been new posts that I'm interested in reading?  That plus it seems like it takes endless clicks just to get into the message boards. No thanks.

Nowadays the only time I ever go into tapatalk is to post a picture since the mobile web interface doesn't play nicely with uploading pictures and crashes when I try. 

• Like 1

I used to love using tapatalk. The forum update last year killed it for me though. Now, the fact that it doesn't show unread threads from the headers makes it really unfriendly to use. Who really wants to click on 13 different forums to see if there might have been new posts that I'm interested in reading?  That plus it seems like it takes endless clicks just to get into the message boards. No thanks.

Nowadays the only time I ever go into tapatalk is to post a picture since the mobile web interface doesn't play nicely with uploading pictures and crashes when I try. 

16c8e55145d63d4e01efcd2ff94943a2.png

This tab?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually this tab. 

IMG_6690.PNG

It used to show a blue bar if there were new and unread posts in forum groups and in specific forums as you drilled down. The unread and new posts tabs show all new posts in every forum, so there's a lot of noise. I really liked being able to look to see if there were new unread posts in specific forums without having to wade through everything. The web interface does this by having the forum name bolded. Tapatalk does not. 

• Like 1

Actually this tab. 

IMG_6690.PNG

It used to show a blue bar if there were new and unread posts in forum groups and in specific forums as you drilled down. The unread and new posts tabs show all new posts in every forum, so there's a lot of noise. I really liked being able to look to see if there were new unread posts in specific forums without having to wade through everything. The web interface does this by having the forum name bolded. Tapatalk does not. 

Not having experienced the old way and not able to comepare them. I just go to the unread or new post and read through those. When I first got back on here I marked everything as read so I didn't have a million posts to read.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, khariV said:

Actually this tab. 

IMG_6690.PNG

Oh yea i forgot about that, i don't usually take that route but that does suck