Dewalt Tough System is Rogue One Tough

ChrisK

So....being a nerd.....I saw Rogue One this Saturday with my brother in law, his son and a friend of ours. It was truly awesome. Especially for the Star Wars nerd that picks up stuff....including a scene in which the characters Jyn and Diego board some cool looking space ship at the rebel base. Apparently the Rebel council recognizes how good Dewalt is, especially compared to those red tools, and had a few tough system boxes on board for carrying supplies in the deep vastness of outer space. Anyways, I'm watching the characters have a conversation after boarding this ship and right there in the background on board the ship are several Dewalt Tough System boxes with painted black latches, piled up. Pretty cool, pretty nerdy.

• Like 7

22 hours ago, ChrisK said:

So....being a nerd.....I saw Rogue One this Saturday with my brother in law, his son and a friend of ours. It was truly awesome. Especially for the Star Wars nerd that picks up stuff....including a scene in which the characters Jyn and Diego board some cool looking space ship at the rebel base. Apparently the Rebel council recognizes how good Dewalt is, especially compared to those red tools, and had a few tough system boxes on board for carrying supplies in the deep vastness of outer space. Anyways, I'm watching the characters have a conversation after boarding this ship and right there in the background on board the ship are several Dewalt Tough System boxes with painted black latches, piled up. Pretty cool, pretty nerdy.

No way! I saw Rogue one on sunday, but didn't notice the boxes. Too busy being excited I guess! I "hope" to see it again this weekend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NicolasRamos said:

No way! I saw Rogue one on sunday, but didn't notice the boxes. Too busy being excited I guess! I "hope" to see it again this weekend.

Yeah it's a scene when they land back at the rebel base towards the start of the movie. They are talking away and the boxes are right friggin there! It's a pretty long period too so maybe five or ten seconds and they're clear as a bell. The latches are painted black and you cannot se Dewalt but they are clearly Tough System boxes.

• Like 1