Can a Tile Saw used for wood cutting?

louuisc

Funny enough, if you put the toaster on its side, it works fantastic to reheat small pieces of pizza!!  I've taken a toaster with me to work with some slices of leftover pizza for that purpose MMHHMM YUM

You can make grilled cheese if you put a toaster on its side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Funny enough, if you put the toaster on its side, it works fantastic to reheat small pieces of pizza!!  I've taken a toaster with me to work with some slices of leftover pizza for that purpose MMHHMM YUM

Knarlycarl

Father... Plumber... Job-site cuisine expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

On 1/15/2017 at 5:48 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

I wish it was easier to find toasters with flat sides for this reason.  Stupid rounded modern looking things won't work for pizza, grilled cheese, or garlic bread.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 5:51 AM, Theultimatehic said:

... Radial saws were phased out due to better tools being made. They were notorious for kickback and pulling the worker into the blade. ...

Thanks mate. I'm just curious when I read this. I never used a old radial saws but had the impression that the saw would be fixed when working. So does it mean only if the worker holds the timber too tight, it could then pull the worker towards the blade on kickback? 

1 hour ago, louuisc said:

Thanks mate. I'm just curious when I read this. I never used a old radial saws but had the impression that the saw would be fixed when working. So does it mean only if the worker holds the timber too tight, it could then pull the worker towards the blade on kickback? 

It can be fixed when you are rippinglength wise. It also can be used without the blade fixed. The motor/ blade is able to rotate 180 degrees

• 3 years later...