Bosch GBH 18v-EC rotary Hammer

wayneburgess

I was looking into who makes Craftsman Boxes, which I found out is Waterloo. Waterloo also makes Husky's tool boxes. The Box I got is a  5 Drawer Ball Bearing with gas struts, basically its a craftsman box I got got for half price, 115, and it will fit right on the chest i get when funds are efficient. IT also fits right on top of the junk 3 drawer task force box I had. So i Have 8 12x26 in drawers, a big improvement for me.  The Kobalts look great in there. 

I really wish I could justify a rotohammer a plain ole percussion hammer drill does most of the stuff I do just fine small tapcons and anchors. When I borrowed one though I do see the benefits though they just plow though cement like butter and they are not nearly as obnoxious sounding. BTW nice review Wayne having a guy on the other side of the pond lets us see tools we don't get which is fun and interesting but kinda sucks we can't get them, or we get an early sneek peak of future tools we might see.