De Walt light on tripod

Paulw6969

Interesting. The Milwaukee rocket is 3000 lumens depending on generation/model and eats a 5 Ah at full power in 2 hours. Sounds identical. At the lowest setting I can go 8+ hours. Or use the smaller task light at 1500 lumens for 4 hours at full output. Looks like then doing some math 1500/4/5 is about 75 lumens per Ah Milwaukee and 3000/4/9 = 80 lumens/Ah about the same.

The issue I’m finding with the tower lights is they do good on general lighting but not so great focus for task lighting. I do a lot of switchgear electrical so guess what...I work in the dark a lot because the first thing I do is kill power. Was hoping the tower lights gave me great task lighting but I need both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an industrial electrician myself, and I've gotten by on setting 1 and 2 with the knowledge that in a dark room "bright is relative." Lol I love the tower light in dark gear and e-houses, and it pairs great with the magnetic personal light inside whatever I'm in, for task specific lighting. Actually planning on picking up another of each in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk