I love DeWalt simplicity and innovation

65refinyellow

I am a battery Milwaukee and Makita person in my work life, but having bought some DeWalt as gifts I am impressed!

20 v Max 6.5” circular saw has everything you need and nothing you don’t. It’s the Ford F-150 or Toyota Tundra of saws. Perfect for what it should do.

Atomic multitool with moderate speed not throwing blade off a line due to too much power and it has fastest blade changes.

Atomic impact driver truly unites big power and small size. My Milwaukee has more power and my Makita Subcompact is thinner but the DeWalt Atomic hits the sweet spot.

And just when you think my choices are all about maximizing versatility, they make the XR line for those who want to favor size or torque or a specific feature.

• Like 2

I will admit that having six Milwaukee battery tools and six battery Makita tools at work makes me see their pluses and minuses.

Then I start think maybe DeWalt has it done better. But pretty much different makers excel best at different things like Makita with circular saws, DeWalt with compact Atomic tools, and Milwaukee with rotary hammers.