New Website Design

stanon1

Hey JC, just wanred to say thanks for all the time and effort you and others are putting in to making this website as slick and clean as you have. I also like the DeWalt colors you've added.

It is nice to have a place where you can talk about likes and dislikes and what you have discovered about tools. I have always been the go-to guy about the best and latest tools on our jobsites. When someone has a problem or has a new tool and does not know how to use all the functions or whatever, I'm the one they ask. I like tools, but only good tools. I have always paid more for a better tool without regret. I own mostly DeWalt now because they just work as good or better than anyone else.  Thanks again for making a place for tool people, and caring enough to do your best!

Thanks for your comments Stanon, it's good to hear positive feedback! CartpauJ and I have worked very hard to get the site where it is. I hope to see this site grow, and with that I hope to see a lot of good discussions and adversity.

The big thank's and apprecitaion here really needs to go to the Dewalt team! They really worked with me. They have allowed me to create this site using their name in the URL, their logo, and Yellow & Black scheme. Like you Stanon1 and many others out there, I too love DEWALT tools!

Archived