The Ridgid R4514 Table Saw Power Switch replacment wiring diagram help.

G3M

I have a question Im replacing my power on power off switch its a DKLD LZD-6-4 and the only 6 pin switch the manufacture sent me was a KEDU 1011713 6 pin each one has 6 pins but the schematic on the switchs look differnt - I have 1 white wire from power and 1 black one - 1 white wire from motor and 1 black one. and a red wire from the system board and a orange wire from the motor assuming thats ground or nuetral. But can't find anywhere online to figure out the wiring on the switch. Any help would be appriciated its a Ridgid R4514 Table saw and can't find any information to help so thought I would take a chance here and see if anyone has had to replace there power button and if so can you put a pic up of where your wires go on the posts ( I tried figuring it out my self but Im hitting a wall ) any help would be appriciated. I tried the Ridgid Service Dept but they said they are backed up for 6 months in my area - I love the LSA for my Batteries but for servicing tools I wish they would work a little harder on satisfying the customer when a tool breaks - took me 3 months to get back my impact gun I had just bought and all it needed was a new reverse switch still love there products but service is starting lack quite a bit in returning broken equipment. So instead of waiting 6 months for a switch I thought I would just replace it my self but that has become more of a chore then I had anticipated since there is no documention or videos on repairing this paticular table saw switch. So any help is appriciated - Thanks for listening.