Need Tool Tips for a Big Roofing Job

Carlosrobin

Hi everyone,

I'm about to start a big job where we're swapping old roof shingles for new, lighter ones on a bunch of houses. We've got to cut them to fit around things like skylights and vents.

I'm looking for advice on the best tools for the job. Need a good shingle cutter for the main work and maybe a handy multi-tool for the tricky bits. Also, can't decide between air-powered or battery nail guns for working on lots of roofs.

Would love to hear what tools you guys trust the most, especially any that make the work go faster. If you know any cool tools that help out a lot, please share.

1 minute ago, Carlosrobin said:

Hi everyone,

I'm about to start a big job where we're swapping old roof shingles for new, lighter ones on a bunch of houses. We've got to cut them to fit around things like skylights and vents.

I'm looking for advice on the best tools for the job. Need a good shingle cutter for the main work and maybe a handy multi-tool for the tricky bits. Also, can't decide between air-powered or battery nail guns for working on lots of roofs.

Would love to hear what tools you guys trust the most, especially any that make the work go faster. If you know any cool tools that help out a lot, please share.

Thanks for the help!