DeWalt is crap. Where is their customer loyalty.

I Unfortunately will only get pawn shop dewalt or amizon knockoffs in that battery style now. As brand loyalty means nothing if the brand is only selling a name, and not quality.

Just watch PROJECT FARM on YouTube. Dewalt used to have high quality cordless tools. Unfortunately for me I love my old dewalts, when they sold high quality tools.

If you watch PROJECT FARM you will see that dewalt is going with the cheapest parts available making their tools on par with a lot of knockoff brands. 

The knockoffs will underperform the name brands by 20-50% with all dewalt coming in at 15-20% better than the knock offs.

It sad that I can get cordless or corded black and decker at a fraction of the price of any dewalt, and they will be 2-3 times better in every category, and carry a better lifetime warranty.

When an independent unbiased product reviewer like PROJECT FARM who is not sponsored shows us dewalt is 1 step above knockoff brands. That black & decker, porter cable and craftsman are in the top 5 with makita, and snap-on. Dewalt has become the joke of power tools.

You want my opinion get any other tool brand out there unless you like setting $100 on fire or using them to wipe yourself. But for the love of God watch PROJECT FARM first it has helped me brake the nasty habit of it "dewalt or nothing". Now I make informed decisions on tools, and I don't look like a F@#$%^g stupid a$$ hat s#!t for brain moron by being brand loyal to a brand that's not loyal to us.

I own multiple different tool brands now. I buy the best or sometimes cheapest, (let's face it sometimes all you need is a .50 cent plastic scraper that you wanna throw away) according to how often I will use it. I will always watch PROJECT FARM first. No sense in buying $300,000 snap-on impact when my black & decker is all I need for the occasional brake job.

• 2 weeks later...