Milwaukee Pipeline 2024

The gen 2 stubby seems nice but I already have the gen 1 stubby. The 3 inch m12 random orbital sander might be handy same with the m12 brad nailer. I like the Packout wall/van racking but not worth switching from Tough System to Packout for.

The one ton hoist would be handy to have for working on my mowers but the price was ridiculous. People give Festool a hard time for high prices but this makes even Festool prices look appealing. I can buy a budget manual one ton hoist for under $100. I get the m18 is for the professional, has a motor, and has batteries but to be 40 times the price of budget models seems not right.

Agree 100%.  I see the same that people complain about Festool also.  However, when it comes down to quality, Festool is much higher than Milwaukee.  I am not knocking Milwaukee, it's great stuff but you can see the difference in some of the tools.  Yes, I know it's made for a different type of person.  Milwaukee has such a high market share right now and they have done a great job marketing their tool and showing them as a quality tool, and that is one reason they can charge so much.  But I agree, there are certain tools where it's just over priced.