Ego 2024 Updates

Jronman

I saw some early leaks of at least 3 new Ego products. The first is model LBPX1100. It is a new commercial backpack blower with 1100 cfm. I only saw one image and it looked the same as the 800 cfm model.

The second product is LBX1000. Another commercial blower but this time it is handheld style and only 1000 cfm. The handheld also has what looks to be an extra handle on the top from the single image I saw. I am not sure on the mph of either blower. I don’t know if the commercial blowers are the same but with Ego’s residential blowers, the numbers tend to be inflated. Hopefully this is not the case with the commercial blowers.

The third product I saw was a new single stage snowblower SNT2130. The main new feature seemed to be an extra lever on the handle to adjust the chute angle. Now you now longer have to reach down to set the chute angle. There also seems to be a second pair of lights on the handle for a total of 4 lights but there is not information to confirm what I think are more lights.

• 1 month later...

More Ego products coming. I saw them shown at a European event but hopefully we will see some of them at Equip Expo in a couple weeks.

We are getting a new multihead but for the commercial line. I don’t know details on attachments or if the existing attachments will work. It will be getting a Line IQ string trimmer head though. There is a new attachment coming for the homeowner powerhead called a scarifier. Another product we will be getting is a new homeowner lawn mower that has a new feature called precision mulch control. This feature has a lever on the side opposite the deck height adjust to control how much ch the mower bags and how much it mulches. Another item I saw was a smaller misting fan that fits on a bucket, a bluetooth speaker, and a backpack sprayer.