spent a little money with cpo milwaukee

Anonymous

So after watching about 20 youtube videos and doing a little reading, I decided i just had to have a m12 fuel impact driver.  Did a little browsing on ebay then came across cpomilwaukee.com and saw they had a deal for a free tool if i bought the m12 fuel impact kit.  For $169 I got a 2453-22 kit and a 2408-20 brushed hammer drill.  They had several options for the "free" tool but I just dont see myself getting much use out of the other options.  Anyways, I was wonderin if you guys had any input on the 2408 hammer drill.  Searched a little and came up empty handed.

That's great let me know how you like the m12 fuel impact.

I have the older brushed m12 hammer drill. The new one has identical performance on paper. I like mine a lot. Lots of power in a small package. It's got plenty of torque on the first speed. The only thing I would change is adding a belt clip which the new one has

Tools to choose from were a led light stick,  hammer drill, right angle drill, hackzall, oscillating tool, 2 ratchets, and an impact driver.  I came pretty close to getting hackzall instead but i just didnt see myself using it a whole lot.

I bought the impact primarily for small engine work, I think it'll be the bees knees for small nuts and bolts.  Also, going to take it to work and try to run some self tapping screws into metal studs with it.  Specs say it has 2650 rpm which is 200 more than my old dewalt 18v and at 2.2 lbs thats a hell of a lot less weight when working overhead.

That's great let me know how you like the m12 fuel impact.

I have the older brushed m12 hammer drill. The new one has identical performance on paper. I like mine a lot. Lots of power in a small package. It's got plenty of torque on the first speed. The only thing I would change is adding a belt clip which the new one has

I have clips on all of mine, and I'm sure I'll never use the clip on my 2454. If you have a place to mount it, I could mail it out to you...

• Like 1

That also annoys me about my M18 Fuel Drill and Impact too they could have included the belt clip considering how much the tools cost. Plus adding in shipping it's going to cost 5-10 bucks to buy one unless I can guilt Milwaukee to ship 2 of them for free over the phone one of these days.

That also annoys me about my M18 Fuel Drill and Impact too they could have included the belt clip considering how much the tools cost. Plus adding in shipping it's going to cost 5-10 bucks to buy one unless I can guilt Milwaukee to ship 2 of them for free over the phone one of these days.

I was looking at the 2797-22 kit the other day (fuel hammer drill & fuel impact driver) they only include one belt clip with the kit.  Really erked me for some reason

Hey thanks BK13, I would love a belt clip for my m12 hammer drill but the problem is they didn't design it for adding one for the old brushed stuff. All those improvements came with the new set of brushed m12 tools

Thought that might be the case, but I thought I'd throw it out there.