Crazy Ryobi Lawnmower that uses 2 18V One+ Batteries

DR99

You can buy a new Iphone pretty much everywhere at the same time, but not power tools. The biggest wtf was how long we had to wait for that Dewalt framing nailer. We had to wait over a year in the USA to see it in stores. I just don't get why we had to wait so long to get it in North America.

to many lines of good tools and each line has there benefits, personally I am not an Electric outdoor power equipment guy but the Tech is getting there an is pretty cool

I have some old Ryobi 18v stuff I got on clearance year ago, glad they are the same as the ONE system and I can still get batteries if need be.....but I like my Dewalt/Milwaukee stuff so far.

Maybe it takes a while for manufacturers to get accreditation for a new product to be sold in the USA. A lot of manufacturers are registered in Europe and so we have BS EN numbers so it's compliant across the whole of Europe immediately. Plus maybe brands don't really bother with the US as brand recognition is often low, other than US "made" products or brands.